If we find out that you downloaded EFT on a pirate website you'll be banned without further informations.
You need to own the game to play AKI.
We are aware that AKI 1.6.0 have a lot of problems. Currently the development is really busy on AKI 2.0.0 for 12.11 and update. We advise you to not use 1.6.0 unless you accept to play with a lot of issues.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Tarkov Bronzeman mode
Inspired by Gudi's OSRS gamemode of the same name, Bronzeman mode is a gamemode that requires players to have "earned" an item through normal means before being able to purchase it.
Upon installing this mod you'll notice that the traders are no longer willing to sell you anything. Once you've successfully completed a raid you will "unlock" all of the items you've extracted with, and will now be able to purchase them from traders.
- `unlocks.raid`, if true allows you to unlock items extracted from a raid (unlikely you'd want this disabled)
- `unlocks.raidRunThrough`, if true allows you to unlock items even if the raid was a "Run Through".
- `unlocks.raidDeath`, if true allows you to unlock items even if you died/were MIA.
- `unlocks.inventory`, if true will unlock any items already in your player inventory.
- `unlocks.quests`, if true unlocks any items receieved as quest rewards.
- `unlocks.foundInRaidOnly`, if true will only unlock "Found in raid" items. Affects both raids and inventory unlocks.
- `hideItems`, if true will remove locked items from trader inventories, if false will set their stock to 0 instead.
- `allTraders`, if true all traders (including those from mods) are affected, to configure only specific traders use the next option.
- `traders`, a list of trader IDs to restrict. (Default traders can be found in Aki_Data\Server\database\traders)
- `includeRagfair`, if true will also restrict the flea market/ragfair.
- `ignoreItems`, items that can be purchased without being unlocked, useful for quest items i.e. the MS200 marker.
- `requireUnlockComponents`, if true you'll have to have unlocked every item on a weapon, in a bag, etc. in order to purchase it.
- Rewrite of the unlock config items, they're now held under `unlocks` for a bit of clarity. Docs have been updated to reflect this.
- Add `unlocks.quests` to allow unlocking of items recieved as quest rewards
- Add `unlocks.foundInRaidOnly` to restrict unlocking of items to those found in raid.
- Note: `unlocks.raidRunThrough` is superseded by this, as any items from a runthrough are marked as not found in raid (unless changed by another mod)
- Minor rewrites and logging changes.
- Fixed an issue trying to unlock items from a profile without any.
unlockFromInventoryto automatically unlock any items in a players stash on startup/profile load.
hideItemsto allow you to either hide locked items or set their trader stock to 0.
- I've tried a few ways to also have "out of stock" trades on flea market/ragfair but it seems AKI stops generating new trades if the stock is set to 0.
- Fixed an issue saving unlocked items when leaving a raid.
- No longer crash when loading trades/offers if the account hasn't yet completed a raid.
Added additional logging:
- Message on mod load
[INFO] Loading: Bronzeman : v0.0.2
- Message when removing trades from a trader
[INFO] [bronzeman] Removing trades for trader 54cb50c76803fa8b248b4571
[INFO] [bronzeman] Removed 123 locked trades
- Message when removing offers from ragfair/flea market
[INFO] [bronzeman] Removing flea market offers
[INFO] [bronzeman] Removed 529 locked offers
As of writing, the mod works great and is amazingly fun. Having to unlock everything by looting and surviving gives a whole other dimension of progression besides leveling up and earning money.
Played with 1.5.1 which I find to be the most stable and bug free release so far, but I can imagine it should work with 1.6.0. I also just tried 2.0.0 Bleeding Edge and it works as well.