If we find out that you downloaded EFT on a pirate website you'll be banned without further informations.
You need to own the game to play AKI.
Remember the old .300 Blackout Expansion mod? The one that started off as a mod that added a .300BLK AR-15, but became an overhaul of the caliber after the MCX was introduced? I sure do. Problem was, the .300BLK expansion mod was set up in a way that wasn't very well-organized, making it harder to futureproof and update as needed. And so, I kind of didn't update it as needed. Until now.
BlackoutEXP is a redone version of the .300 Blackout Expansion from ye olde 12.8-12.9 days, refactored to be compatible with the newer and more responsive AKI-B1, able to accept all the new parts added in 12.10, and reorganized to run faster and be easier for me to maintain support of, especially with regard to cross-compatibility with other custom weapons and weapon parts. You can expect more updates now, particularly when it comes to adding support for other modders' work.
It also features new textures for ammunition types so they can be told apart from each other a little more easily, but eh.
- One new weapon, being an AR-15 chambered in .300 Blackout!
- It kicks harder than the M4 due to the caliber, but kills faster for the exact same reason!
- It even has custom textures!
- New barrels for the weapon that mount to AR-15 receivers!
- Code that correctly prevents you from using vanilla AR-15 barrels on the new weapon because that would make your gun go boom!
- Code that correctly prevents you from using new barrels on vanilla weapons because that would also make your gun go boom!
- Barrels also correctly mount AR-10 muzzle devices!
- Ten, count 'em, TEN new types of ammunition for you to experiment with!
- Seven new supersonic rounds are available, from hunting cartridges to sporting munitions and even HVAP rounds with tracers!
- Three new subsonic rounds are available, each with different levels of penetration vs power!
- Freedom of ammo load is once again yours!
- Crippling depression!
Just slap that bitch in your mods folder and you should be good to go.
The weapon and its parts, as well as all subsonic ammo types, can be purchased from the Skier. Supersonic ammo types can be purchased from the Mechanic. Detailed information on what role each ammunition type fills can be found within the mod's INFO.TXT (I mean, it's not like you can look at the wiki).
- Cross-compatible with AdditionalGear - Weapon Module.
- Cross-compatible with the ATL-15 (see note on latest version tag).
- More custom weapon compatibility.
- Restore compatibility for the ATL-15 whenever it's updated for 12.10-B1.
- Add compatibility for the WoS-15 whenever it's updated for 12.10-B1.
- Add compatibility for the Q Honey Badger whenever I finish that sumbitch.
- More custom weapons.
- An MDR-X in .300BLK is absolutely something I want to do.
- As is a HK337. Oh, yeah...
Texture edits, compiles, coding, all that good stuff - me lol
RU localization - MedDeatH
DE localization - Khadafi
Putting up with my bullshit - Digitalbarrito
- 197 Downloads
A small update with a small few features.
- All .300BLK barrels are now capable of mounting the OMEGA 45k suppressor.
- Still waiting for BSG to make 9mm and 300BLK thread adapters for the OMEGA a vanilla feature.
- Minor adjustments to a few different ammunition statistics.
- 573 Downloads
Not the largest, most earth-shattering update, but a welcome one nonetheless.
- Added German localization (thanks, Khadafi!)
- Fixed mistake in Russian localization.
- Added compatibility scripts for AdditionalGear - Weapon Module and the ATL-15.
- Note that since the 1.X.X version of the ATL-15 is an emergency patch and not an official update, compatibility with it can and will get funky on some machines.
- 963 Downloads
Google Drive mirror because Dropbox is being stupid and throttling people. Thank you, EliteCheez and Ereshkigal, for giving me permission to do this.
- 255 Downloads
Just a few QoL improvements.
- Weapon and parts can now be obtained from flea market.
- In the event no locale is found the mod will now display English text instead of internal names.
- 503 Downloads
Added RU localization (thanks, MedDeatH!).
- 414 Downloads